Duncan Lawrie is a Camellia group company. Camellia Plc is an international group, listed on the London Stock Exchange. A global family of diverse companies with a 128-year heritage employing over 78,000 people worldwide. Camellia’s interests include Agriculture and Horticulture, Private Banking and Financial Services, Food Storage and Distribution and Engineering. Camellia Sinesis is the botanical name of the tea plant.
- To develop a worldwide group of businesses requiring management to take a long term view
- The achievement of long-term shareholder returns through sustained and targeted investment
- Investing in the environment and sustainability of the communities in which we do business
- Ensuring that the quality and safety of our products and services meet the highest international standards
- The continuous refinement and improvement of the Group’s existing businesses using our internal expertise and financial strength.