Duncan Lawrie is committed to providing a website that is accessible for the widest possible audience. We have recently updated our website so that people of all abilities can get the most out of duncanlawrie.com.
The following features have been included:
- The site is compatible with desktop computers, tablets and mobile devices
- The site is compatible with multiple browsers including Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
- The font size of headings and subheadings have been increased for improved readability
- Pages have been formatted to include simpler text formats (e.g. increased use of bullet points)
- Menu structures have been updated, so it is easier for you to find what you are looking for
- Important documents are contained in side bars with icons indicating the document type (e.g. product terms and conditions, a written news article, a video news article)
- It is now easier to log in or register for Online Banking using our dropdown menu at the top of all pages
- Using the ‘Contact us’ button at the top of all pages, is a convenient way to request further information or seek clarification on any products or services
Adjusting font settings in your web browser
If you need to increase the size of the font displayed in your browser, please try the following steps:
- (Windows) In your internet browser press ‘Ctrl’ and ‘+’ until the font size is a suitable size for you. If you would like to reduce this font size, press ‘Ctrl’ and ‘-‘ until the size is correct
- (Mac) In your browser press ‘Command’ and ‘+’ until the font size is suitable for you; similarly use ‘Command’ and ‘-‘ to reduce the font size
- On your browser drop down menu, navigate to the ‘Zoom’ button and increase or decrease the screen size as required
- If you are using a tablet or mobile device, either rotate the device clockwise or double tab the screen to zoom in on text.
For more information and tips about how to navigate the internet with visual or hearing impairments, please visit the Royal National Institute for the Blind (RNIB) or My Computer My Way (MCMW).